The 'Service Requests Report' gives the index of service requests existing in the system. You could draw the data between two dates for this report . The following steps will guide you on how to access and generate the report:
- Login to your Nhance Now business account via Web admin portal.
- Navigate to 'Reports' in left panel.
- Click on 'Service Requests Report' link in the page that follow.
- You could fix either of the two criteria to generate this report viz 'Created Date' or 'Last Response Date'.
- Fill the data range by choosing the 'From Date' and 'To Date'.
- Click 'Generate' to generate the report.
- The report will have the following fields in it - Consumer Name, Mobile Number, Product Name, Request ID, Service Type, Created Date, Last Response Date, Resolved Date and Status.
- You may export the generated data to PDF or xlsx format by clicking on Export button and choosing the required format.