Collecting and acting upon customer feedback is a must for any business looking to provide users with the products and services they need. It guides and informs your decision making and influences your business road map.
Learn how to configure, send feedback form to your customers and receive feedback:
- Log in to your Nhance Now account.
- Navigate to "Campaign Manager" in the left panel.
- Click on the "+" button.
- Navigate to 'Feedback' and click 'Select'.
- In the 'Compose' section, feed in the relevant data.
- The 'Answer Type' option facilitates configuring the feedback input type. On selecting "Feedback" you get the option to configure up to five questions to be asked to your customer with up to five possible answer choices to each question. On selecting "Rating", by default, the question is set to ' How do you rate your experience with us?' to which your customer could answer with up to 5 stars.
- Configure the schedule, i.e., when the notification need to be pushed, in the 'Schedule' section. To send it instantly set schedule to 'Send now'. To schedule it for a different date and time, set schedule to 'Send On' and configure the date and time.
- In the 'User Segment' section, configure your targeted consumers. If to be sent to all consumers, select 'All' else if to be sent to only sent to specific set of customers, select ' Consumers' and set the basic rule with options available.
- Once all the configurations are done, click 'Save' to successfully trigger the feedback.