The Product Management section in the web admin login (business owner login) has different sub sections which seek different details of the product. Hence it is important to understand each sub section to successfully add a product
Below are the sub sections, explained.
- Product Details : Product addition begins at this section. You may choose the category, sub category and brand relevant to the product and input the model name/number. When the model number/name is input, you need not add the brand name along with it. While adding the product image, it is ideal to choose images within size 1500 X 1500 pixels. All the additions in this section reflects in the app on tapping the product's digital kit.
- Documents : The 'Documents' section facilitates adding documents and videos relevant to the product. The additions made in this section reflects in 'Self Service' section of the mobile application for end customer. Hence it is advised to add training documents, instruction manual, training videos etc in this section.
- Events : The 'Events' section facilitates setting up events that the end customer is to be reminded about. Examples of events are Quarterly Check up, General Service, Battery Recharge etc. The additions made in this section reflects in 'Events' section of the mobile application for end customer. Read more about Events here
- Service Charge : When a product is added, the services associated to the product is configured in the 'Service Charge' section. While choosing the related service type, the cost for the service also can be configured in this section. he additions made in this section reflects in 'Request' section of the mobile application for end customer.
- Custom Fields : This section facilitates adding more fields related to the product which will be reflected while issuing the DX Card for the product.